Telegram users may want to Delete Telegram Account for some reason, minimizing the number of messaging platforms used or about security concerns.
Telegram lets you delete accounts quickly. However, to remove it, you have to open a browser as it cannot remove the Telegram account from the app.
Read Also : How to Destroy Data on Telegram
- In a web browser, access the Telegram deactivation page or type the address https://telegram.org/deactivate.
- Enter the phone number associated with the Telegram account you want to delete.
- After entering the phone number, an authentication code will be sent to you via Telegram, and enter it in the box provided in the browser.
- After you verify your account, you will see three options on the Telegram Core page. Select the Delete Account option.
- The next page will provide some information to make sure you know what to expect when deleting an account. If you want to continue and the phone number matches the account you want to delete, select the Delete My Account option.
Now that you have deleted the account, all messages, chats, and contacts that the user had in the Telegram account will be deleted entirely.
If you register later using the same phone number, messages or contacts from your previous account cannot be recovered.
People you’re connected to will get a notification that you’ve rejoined Telegram and can get in touch.