What is GOM Recorder?
GOM Recorder is a smart recording tool that offers various recording methods and provides a folder function that allows easy management of files created from recordings.
From now on, you can intelligently record your daily life, like lectures or meetings with GOM Recorder.
- Free software
- Version: 1.2.0
- Updated date: May 31, 2021
- Platform: Android, iOS
Download GOM Recorder APK
Features of GOM Recorder
Many useful recording features
- Scheduled recording
- You can manually specify the start and end time of the recording.
- The recording will automatically start/end to match your schedule when linked to the calendar on your mobile phone.
- Gesture recording
You can enable/disable gesture recording. When this feature is enabled, you can start recording just by shaking your phone sideways.
- Recording utility
The widget on your desktop activates the one-touch recording.
- Basic recording – in the app
- You can use the basic recording functions in the app and check the audio waveform before/during the recording.
- Can check the recording time available for the mobile phone before recording.
- Audio input volume can be controlled with microphone volume function before/during recording.
Manage folders and files
- You can specify the folder to save before recording for basic recording and scheduled recording.
- Files are saved to the specified folder after recording, making it easier to manage recorded files.
- You can change the file name before using the recording tool. Otherwise, the file name will be saved as the recording date and time.
- Saved audio files can be moved between folders.
- Recorded files can be aligned to the newest and oldest after the time of recording.
- Recorded files can be aligned in ascending and descending order of filename.
- Recorded audio files can be shared.
- The file search function makes it easy to find the desired record.
Format and record sound quality management
- Format: Supports three types of formats: MP3, M4A and WAV.
- Quality :
- The MP3 quality of the audio can be set to 8kHZ, 11kHZ, 16kHZ, 22kHZ, 32kHZ, and 44kHZ.
- The M4A quality of the audio can be set to 16kbps, 32kbps, 48kbps, 64kbps, 96kbps, and 128kbps.
- The WAV quality of the audio can be set to 32kbps, 64kbps, 96kbps, 128kbps, 192kbps, and 256kbps.
- Record sound from longer distances, louder or louder, with the microphone volume control.
- Check the available time for recording depending on the memory of the mobile phone.
- Choose not to answer calls while recording.
- Continue recording when the mobile phone screen is off.
- Provides a mini player to listen to audio files as you search through your playlist.
- The embedded player supports 3 seconds rewind/skip function.
- Play rate can be set to x0.5, x0.75, x1.0, x1.5 and x2.
- You can share and listen to recorded files with GOM Audio.
- You can place bookmarks at the location of your choice when listening to the recorded audio file.
- You can set the recorded file as an alarm, beep, or ringtone with an export function.